wait what

your mom.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

oh. em. eff. gee.

So last night the cats discovered how to pry open the under the sink cabinet door in the kitchen and knocked over the garbage can, chewed holes in the box of swiffer cloths, ate who knows what out of the garbage, took eggshells and chewed them up and batted eggshelly bits all over the apartment, and finally one of them decided to just crap on the floor in the bathroom.

OH MY GOD I HAVE FURRY LITTLE ILL-BEHAVED NOCTURNAL TODDLERS. WITH LARGE TALONS.

I of course had no idea for the first minutes as I was waking up so I spent that part of my morning rubbing Magellan's belly and cooing to Quigley about how cute he was. Damnit.

I'd lock them in the bathroom while I clean up this whole mess except they'd probably figure a way to open the medicine cabinet and take a crap on my toothbrush.

1 Comments:

Blogger ayemiy said...

hey, just be grateful you don't have *actual* toddlers living in your house.

kitties are far cuter and less easy to be mad at.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home