wait what

your mom.

Monday, August 14, 2006

MEANINGFUL POST. [aka. Death To Pointe Shoe Ribbons.]

And by "meaningful" I mean "not introductory blah-blah."

After much procrastinating and far too much sewing, I now have large hunks of elastic sewn into my ribbons and amazingly it seems to be a success. Here is a picture montage with the brightness turned up so that the photos are reminsicent of those oldskool cheesy ballet calendars. [We're also ignoring the fact that until I get a real camera I have 3.1 megapixel 1.3 megapixel** cellphone photos with poor lighting.]

NO BUCKLING OF THE RIBBONS LIEK WHOA.


It's amazing, I'm wearing ribbons and I can actually demi-pointe. Crazytalk.


Because I had to take these pictures tilted over and half upside-down, the angle makes it look like I have cankles. Which I do not, please take note. [Not that there's anything, er, wrong with cankles.]


Quigley approves of the development.



----

Yesterday, in a burst of creative energy, I made a ballet skirt. It's a bit wonky because I don't tend to believe in measuring things.


If I get around to actually taking anything resembling measurements, I'm going to attempt to sell some snazzy skirtage. The girls @ PBTS are skirt CRAZY.



Recent polls* show that the garment looks arguably just as stunning when worn as a babushka.




*no such polls actually exist, recent or otherwise.
**thanks to Mattymoo for correcting my lysdexic mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home